Consider the following graph in which the birthrate and death rate of a country are given, and answer the two items that follow.
1. Looking at the graph, it can be inferred that from 1990 to 2010
Consider the following graph:
Which one of the following statements is not correct with reference to the graph given above?
Answer the questions on the basis of the data presented in the figure below.
1. During 1996-2002, the number of commodities that exhibited a net overall increase and net overall decrease, respectively, were
2. The number of commodities that experienced a price decline for two or more consecutive years is
3. For which commodities did a price increase immediately follow a price decline only once in this period?
The length of an infant is one of the measures of his or her development in the early stages of his or her life. The figure below shows the growth chart of four infants in the first five months of life.
1. After which month did Seeta's rate of growth start to decline?
2. Who grew at the fastest rate in the first two months of life?
3. The rate of growth during the third month was the lowest for
4. Among the four infants, who grew the least in the first five months of life?
Bell Electronics sells only five products - Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Netbooks and Tablets. The pie chart given below shows the percentage contribution of each product in the total revenue of Rs. 500 crores generated by Bell Electronics in the fiscal year 2012-13.
For analyzing the data, the fiscal year 2012-13 was divided into four quarters (Qtr) of three months each. The line graph given below shows the quarter-wise percentage break-up of the total revenue generated by each product in the fiscal year 2012-13.
1. Which product generated the maximum revenue in the 3rd quarter of the fiscal year?
2. In which quarter was the revenue generated by Laptops equal to the revenue generated by Desktops?
3. What was the ratio of the revenue generated by Printers in the 2nd quarter to the revenue generated by Laptops in the 4th quarter?
In a country called XYZ, the number of patients changes every year. The graph given below shows the percentage change in the number of patients w.r.t. the previous year. The table given below shows the number of hospitals available in XYZ. The number of patients in 1999 were 2,00,000.
|Year||Number of Hospitals|
1. Find the year for which the Unhealthiness Index of XYZ was the maximum
2. In 2006, WHO launched a massive health improvement program in XYZ. As a result there was 30% reduction in the number of patients per year for the next two years and the number of hospitals in the country was also increased by 10% per year during the same period. Find the un-healthiness Index of XYZ for the year 2008.
3. The Government of XYZ targets an Unhealthiness Index of 15 for the year 2007. By approximately what percent should the number of hospitals be increased in 2007 over the previous year if the number of patients in 2007 is expected to decrease by 40% over the previous year?