How was the diary helpful to Ann?
We can learn many things from The Diary of Anne Frank.
- It teaches how there is nobility in human compassion.
- it's also about a young girl trying to survive adolescence.
- Many teens can relate to such a book because Anne goes through all of the normal adolescent trials in life.
- Anne has a difficult relationship with her mother. She often says things to hurt her mother, yet she can't help her temper and continues to do so as time goes on.
- Anne also struggles with her identity.