What are Anne’s views about the Laws that restrict the Jews’ freedom?
- Otto Frank left Germany to live in Holland
- they felt they could escape persecution in 1940
- same laws were imposed on Jews in Germany
- Anne thinks the laws are unjust, and unfair
- not able to understand about this discrimination
- certain restrictions were imposed like wearing yellow badge, cannot use street cars, only allowed to go to Jews school, Jews shops.
- she accepts these restrictions as a part of life in Amsterdam
- her entire life and viewpoint quickly changed when she was forced into annexe