Answer the questions on the basis of the information given below.
Four teams - Alveston, Blackpool, Chelsea and Dunstable - reached the semifinal stage in a football tournament. Two of the four teams played against each other in the first semifinal and the rest two played against each other in the second semifinal. The winners of these two matches played the final and the winner of the final match was declared the Champion of the tournament. The following observations were made during the semifinals and the final match:
- Ten goals were scored in the three matches. At least one goal was scored by each of the four teams. Each team scored a distinct number of goals.
- The team that scored the maximum number of goals in the three matches was not the Champion of the tournament.
- Alveston did not play against Blackpool but Chelsea played against Dunstable.
- Neither Blackpool nor Dunstable was the Champion of the tournament. The absolute difference between the total goals scored by these two teams in the three matches was 2.
1. How many goals were scored in the final match of the tournament?
2. How many goals did the Champion of the tournament score in its semifinal match?