Answer the questions on the basis of the information given below.
Seven books, two each of Mathematics and Chemistry and three of Physics, are to be placed in order on a shelf. The two Mathematics books are of Algebra and Geometry, the two Chemistry books are of Organic and Inorganic and the three Physics books are of Kinetics, Thermodynamics and Electromagnetics.
The following conditions are to be kept in mind while placing the books:
- All the books of a subject must be placed together.
- The Chemistry books should be placed between Mathematics and Physics books.
- The Thermodynamics book must be placed before the Electromagnetics book.
- The Algebra book must be placed before the Geometry book.
1. If the Electromagnetics book is placed immediately before the Kinetics book, then which of the following statements may be true?
- The Geometry book is placed at the seventh position.
- The Thermodynamics book is placed at the second position.
- The Thermodynamics book is placed at the third position.
- The Geometry book is placed at the sixth position.
2. If a Chemistry book is placed adjacent to the Thermodynamics book, then which of the following statements must be false?
- The Electromagnetics book is placed before the Kinetics book.
- The Inorganic book is placed before the Thermodynamics book.
- The Kinetics book is placed before the Geometry book.
- The Kinetics book is placed before the Electromagnetics book.