Answer the questions on the basis of the data presented in the figure below.
1. During 1996-2002, the number of commodities that exhibited a net overall increase and net overall decrease, respectively, were
- 4 and 2
- 2 and 4
- 5 and 1
- 3 and 3
2. The number of commodities that experienced a price decline for two or more consecutive years is
3. For which commodities did a price increase immediately follow a price decline only once in this period?
- Rice, edible oil and dal
- Egg and onion
- Onion only
- Egg and dal
1. Net increased items: Dal, Egg, Chillies, Onion
Net decreased items: Rice, Edible oil
2. Except edible oil, all other commodities experienced price decline for two or more consecutive years.
3. For egg, in 1998 and for onion, in 1999.