Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out.
- Displacement in Bengal is thus not very significant in view of its magnitude.
- A factor of displacement in Bengal is the shifting course of the Ganges leading to erosion of river banks.
- The nature of displacement in Bengal makes it an interesting case study.
- Since displacement due to erosion is well spread over a long period of time, it remains invisible.
- Rapid displacement would have helped sanitize the public to its human costs.
Explanation: Statement 3 is likely to open the paragraph, 2 will take the idea ahead as it explains to us the cause of that displacement, which in this case is caused by erosion. Statement 4 says that since displacement due to erosion is well spread over a long period of time, it remains invisible. Finally, we have the conclusion in statement 1. Statement 5 does not seem to connect with any of the sentences.