Which one of the following is not a Fundamental Duty prescribed in the constitution of India?
- To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture.
- To protect and improve the natural environment
- To safeguard public property and abjure violence
- To promote international peace and security
Article (51-A) included in the Constitution in the 42nd Amendment, lays down 10 Fundamental Duties that citizens have towards the state.
- To abide by the Constitution, show respect to the National Flag and the National Anthem.
- To follow the noble ideas of the freedom struggle.
- To protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India.
- To defend one’s country.
- To promote common brotherhood and establish dignity of women.
- To preserve our heritage and culture.
- To protect the natural environment.
- To develop a scientific temper.
- To safeguard public property.
- To strive for excellence in all spheres of activity.
The correct option is D.