The sentences given below, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labeled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- A. The celebrations of economic recovery in Washington may be as premature as that 'Mission Accomplished' banner hung on the USS Abraham Lincoln to hail the end of the Iraq war.
- B. Meanwhile, in the real world, the struggles of families and communities continue unabated.
- C. Washington responded to the favourable turn in economic news with enthusiasm.
- D. The celebrations and high-fives up and down Pennsylvania Avenue are not to be found beyond the Beltway.
- E. When the third quarter GDP showed growth of 7.2% and the monthly unemployment rate dipped to six per cent euphoria gripped the US capital.
EC forms a mandatory pair.
A is just an analogy to explain the phenomenal mentioned in sentence D.
The correct option is A.