Branded disposable diapers are available at many supermarkets
Ordering of Sentences
The sentences given in question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- A. Branded disposable diapers are available at many supermarkets and drug stores.
- B. If one supermarket sets a higher price for a diaper, customers may buy that brand elsewhere.
- C. By contrast, the demand for private-label products may be less price sensitive since it is available only at a corresponding supermarket chain.
- D. So the demand for branded diapers at any particular store may be quite price sensitive.
- E. For instance, only SavOn Drugs stores sell SavOn Drugs diapers.
- F. Then stores should set a higher incremental margin percentage for private label diapers.
The reason why the demand for branded diapers may be price-sensitive is given in A. This is supported by DB.
C contrasts, supported by the example in E. F can be linked with private-labels.
The correct option is D.