The sentences given below, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labeled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentence from among the given choices.
- A. He felt justified in bypassing Congress altogether on a variety of moves.
- B. At times he was fighting the entire Congress.
- C. Bush felt he had a mission to restore power to the presidency.
- D. Bush was not fighting just the democrats.
- E. Representatives democracy is a messy business, and a CEO of the white House does not like a legislature of second guessers and time wasters.
CDBA is a mandatory sequence.
“Bush was not fighting just the democrats” in statement D, relates directly with “At times he was fighting…” in statement B.
The correct option is D.