Guest lectures on five subjects viz., Economics, History, Statistics, English and Mathematics have to be arranged in a week from Monday to Friday. Only one lecture can be arranged on each day. Economics cannot be scheduled on Tuesday. Guest faculty for History is available only on Tuesday. Mathematics lecture has to be scheduled immediately after the day of Economics lecture. English lecture has to be scheduled immediately before the day of Economics lecture.
1. Which lecture is scheduled before the Mathematics lecture?
2. Which lecture is the last one in the week?
3. Which lecture is scheduled on Monday?
4. Which lecture is scheduled on Wednesday?
5. Which lecture is scheduled between Statistics and English?
History is on Tuesday. Economics is on Thursday because Maths has to be immediately after that (Friday) and English immediately before Economic (Wednesday). Remaining, Statistics subject is on Monday.
Monday / Statistics
Tuesday / History
Wednesday / English
Thursday / Economics
Friday / Mathematics