Five people A, B, C, D and E are seated about a round table. Every chair is spaced equidistant from adjacent chairs.
- (i) C is seated next to A
- (ii) A is seated two seats from D
- (iii) B is not seated next to A
Which of the following must be true?
- (I) D is seated next to B
- (II) E is seated next to A
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
- I only
- II only
- Both I and II
- Neither I nor II
The arrangement is in circular table.
C is seated next to A
Conclusion: -AC- or -CA-
A is seated two seats from D
Conclusion: A-D or D-A
B is not seated next to A
Conclusion: E must be next to A.
The correct option is C.