Due to astrological reasons, a mother named all her daughters with the alphabet K as Kamla, Kamlesh, Kriti, Kripa, Kranti and Kalpana.
- Kamla is not the tallest while Kripa is not the most qualified.
- The shortest is the most qualified amongst them all.
- Kalpana is more qualified than Kamlesh who is more qualified than Kriti.
- Kamla is less qualified than Kamlesh but is taller than Kamlesh.
- Kalpana is shorter than Kriti but taller than Kranti.
- Kriti is more qualified than Kamla while Kamlesh is taller than Kriti.
- Kripa is the least qualified amongst the daughters.
1. Who is the third tallest starting in decreasing order of height?
2. Who is the most qualified?
3. What is the rank of Kriti in increasing order of qualification?
4. What is the rank of Kamla in increasing order of height?
Based on given conditions, order of height from tallest to shortest is:
Kriti > Kalpana > Kranti (from v)
Kamlesh > Kriti (from vi)
Kamla > Kamlesh (from iv)
Kamla is not the tallest (from i), so Kripa must be the tallest
Combining all, Kripa > Kamla > Kamlesh > Kriti > Kalpana > Kranti
Order from most qualified to least qualified is:
Kalpana > Kamlesh > Kriti (from iii)
Kamlesh > Kamla (from iv)
Kriti > Kamla (from vi)
Kripa is the least qualified (from vii)
The shortest is the most qualified (from i), but Kalpana is not the shortest, so Kranti must be shortest and most qualified.
Combining all, Kranti > Kalpana > Kamlesh > Kriti > Kamla > Kripa