The sentences given below, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labeled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- A. Call it the third wave sweeping the Indian media.
- B. Now they are starring in a new role, as suave dealmakers who are in a hurry to strike alliances and agreements.
- C. Look around and you will find a host of deals that have been inked or are ready to be finalized.
- D. Then the media barons wrested back control from their editors, and turned marketing warriors with the brand as their missile.
- E. The first came with those magnificent men in their mahogany chambers who took on the world with their mighty fountain pens.
A is the general sentence.
ED and B have to come one after another because they represent a sequence.
The correct option is C.